Transemirates contracting LLc / Zarooni Transemirates contracting is committed to the achievement of a safe working condition, healthy and injury free work place and in protecting the environment. the Project Management team of TEC / ZTEC considers the well being of the general public, employees, contractors and environmental sustainability. TEC / ZTEC is committed to do all that is reasonably practicable to identify potential Health, safety, and Environment risks and Hazards, eliminate them when possible and/or implement effective risk control measures.
• Prevention of exposure to risk in all areas of its endeavour.
• Enforcement of all HSE Policy, plans, systems, and preventative measures.
• Continued development and implementation of management plans to eliminate and/ or control hazards associated with the operation.
• Involving all employees in HSE programs through consultation, participation and the effective use of proper communication system and/or methods.
• Ensuring that all relevant HSE legislations, regulations, codes and licenses are complied with.
• The development and implementation of training programs to ensure all employees are familiar and understands the HSE principles, policies, procedures and practices.
• Ongoing implementation of environmental management plans through pollution prevention, eco-efficiency and waste avoidance, reduction, re-use, recycling, and natural resource management.
• Organizing of effective emergency and injury management plan.
Our goals are:
• To ensure and display compliance with international codes and standards.
• Exclusion of unsafe conditions/situations on site.
• Exclusion of situations that could have a negative impact on the employees’ health, safety and welfare and activities that could have a negative impact on the environment.
• To preserve the company’s image and its projects.